F@H Mac Console Questions

chileman

Gawd
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
793
Hey guys, long time no post. But I've been thinking of getting my MacBook to start folding when it's plugged in. I grabbed the Mac console, but I'm not seeing a couple options I need. Maybe you guys know how to change these options.

1) I only want it to fold on AC power, I know how to do it on Windows, but don't see the option in the mac client.

2) I only want about 50% per Core and I don't see the option to change CPU usage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

 
chileman said:
Where have you been? On the phone too much?

chileman.jpg
 
Moose you are evil...You do know that don't you? No, life has got in the way. I've kept a few machines folding, just haven't had time to stop in the forums. I'm gonna try to get in here more.

Thanks Macaholic, I'll take a look at it.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

 
Great app Macaholic. Really easy to use.

Anyone know if stanford will come out with a UniBi for the Mac? I'm guessing I'm being slow by Rosetta.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

 
Back
Top