Exos & 300u

orkan

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 9, 2002
Messages
1,488
I have been contemplating getting an exos lately. I see that Koolance has come out with their new 300u block, that has inter-changable barbs. (3/8, 10mm, 1/4)

Would this block be of any real difference from the 200u, if used with the exos? Or is this Koolance's shot at an DIY block for use with higher flow pumps and larger diameter tubing than they use?
 
Not sure if it would work with the exos, I tried to use my swiftech mcw5000 with the exos and the pumps couldnt handle the 3/8' id, wouldnt even fill the lines.

I could be wrong but I think that the koolance blocks are meant for slower flow rates that faster.

Although I am very pleased with the results of my koolance 200g and the exos al. Getting better temps than my swifty/eheim/dtek setup which surprised the hell outta me, I thought I was gonna have a mod job for sure on my hands!
 
Back
Top