- Joined
- Nov 11, 2012
- Messages
- 1,953
I registered and uploaded the invoice. It says "No Step-Up Allowed". What now?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm hoping so. I submitted a support ticket. I don't beat around the bush, lol, so whatever they respond with, I'll update it on this thread.you can give evga a call and they should be able to get it working for you.
I'd not use that language with EVGA support but GL, you never know when you need them next...I'm hoping so. I submitted a support ticket. I don't beat around the bush, lol, so whatever they respond with, I'll update it on this thread.
View attachment 408592
A scam is a scam, but the EVGA step-up is not a scam. It will, however, appear to some people who have never gone through it, that it could be one.I'd not use that language with EVGA support but GL, you never know when you need them next...
Assertive language gets resultsA scam is a scam, but the EVGA step-up is not a scam. It will, however, appear to some people who have never gone through it, that it could be one.
I got my answer from EVGA pretty quickly. This is why I continue to buy EVGA products, lol.
View attachment 408635
What kind of e-mail do they send? Do you ship your card to them before you get the e-mail, or do you wait until after you get the e-mail?Entered the step up queue less than a week ago and received email today my step up is ready, 3080 ti ftw3 ultra.
You get approval, make payment, they send a RMA label for you to stick to your shipment to them and I think you are liable for shipping to them (use UPS and insurance if card is high value) and then you waitWhat kind of e-mail do they send? Do you ship your card to them before you get the e-mail, or do you wait until after you get the e-mail?
Entered the step up queue less than a week ago and received email today my step up is ready, 3080 ti ftw3 ultra.
I had no 3090s or 3080s for choices.. best card was the 3080 TI and all the rest were 3060s and 3070s if I remember correctly. The 3080 TI will be here Thursday though, so was a quick step up from start to finish.What cards are still available for step up? Just the 3080ti/3090 or are some of the 3060s still around and kicking for the queue?
Yeah they cleared out their queue with the 2 cars thing. The 3080tis are moving pretty rapidly. Everything that is a decent value per dollar isn’t though.I had no 3090s or 3080s for choices.. best card was the 3080 TI and all the rest were 3060s and 3070s if I remember correctly. The 3080 TI will be here Thursday though, so was a quick step up from start to finish.
I had no 3090s or 3080s for choices.. best card was the 3080 TI and all the rest were 3060s and 3070s if I remember correctly. The 3080 TI will be here Thursday though, so was a quick step up from start to finish.
Must have chosen the wrong 2 in queue list since I'm still waiting. I doubt they would give priority to step up people, I think though it only let's you into shorter queues. Too bad they stopped letting people in the queues this may have been a good way to find which cards you still have a chance at gettingYeah they cleared out their queue with the 2 cars thing. The 3080tis are moving pretty rapidly. Everything that is a decent value per dollar isn’t though.
Could be. I’m waiting for a 3080 vanilla and they’re into late February on the step up. I think maybe late October for the wait in line to buy. I think it’s dumb to give priority for step up if they are since it’d push me into 4000 series time frameMust have chosen the wrong 2 in queue list since I'm still waiting. I doubt they would give priority to step up people, I think though it only let's you into shorter queues. Too bad they stopped letting people in the queues this may have been a good way to find which cards you still have a chance at getting
I'm actually at Step 5 for the 3070FTW3 Gaming. Dropped off the 210 GPU I bought to be returned via UPS yesterday. My son will be replacing the trusty old 1070FTW.Someone let me know that they bought one of the cheap GPUs for stepup since I posted this thread and have received step 4 for their 3070 step up. So that queue was moving right along as well.