eVGA shipped first round of pre-orders today

Zyme

Limp Gawd
FYI to those who ordered eVGA 6800 GTs for the first round of preorders (8/2/04):

I received a notice saying the card had shipped today, on-time. Congrats to eVGA--they seem like a trustworthy outfit. Hopefully everyone who got in for the 8/2 deadline got a similar message
Z

Yeah,just received the email also,they kept their word.Evga seems to be real good company!

yup i got mine too

BUT
last nite i had a dream that i got my card from evga and but it wasnt 6800 gt :eek: :eek:
it was a fraking geforce 2 440 mx yes i clearly remember the box in my dream...
i hope we dont get screwed over :mad:
:D

A mod made the following statement in the evga forums.

"To clear up the confusion, 6800GT pre-orders that were placed by 07/29/2004 5:00PM will ship 8/2/04. Pre-orders placed after that period will ship 8/10/04. If you have any further questions please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-888-881-3842 option 2."

I put my order in on 7/26, so I got my confirmation as well. ;)

Yeah,cant wait to get it,just cant install doom 3 until i receive this,would be ruining the whole moment!

does evga take money orders

i want one soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad but i dont have a credit card

Yeah, I got my shipment e-mail about two hours ago.
I bought second day air shipping, so hopefully it'll be here Wednesday.

Antonanton--I'd maybe take an evening to go out, have a few beers, hit on some chicks. You know, get away from the computer for a while?

Ha ha--just kidding. Once we get out 6800s setup with D3, we won't see the light of day for a while :) Seriously, have fun--the next few months are going to be a blast! (D3, HL2, Vampires: BL, Q4, etc, etc etc)

Z

ps: and all at obscenly high FPS, too!

complex said:
does evga take money orders

i want one soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad but i dont have a credit card
Paypal can help you with that, they have a whole bunch of stuff to help ya check it out.

Back