EUE's from GPU WU's since beta2

Hito Bahadur

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2006
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
3,169
I've been getting tons of Early Unit Ends since the new beta came out for GPU folding. Anyone else? This system was totally stable before.
 
Just checked the GPU's log file.
It records the last 30 work units.
Zero Early Ends in that lot.

Are you running at 2D or 3D speeds ?
You may want to up the GPU's core voltage a fraction and see if that helps.
I got a lot of early ends trying to run at 3D speeds with the core voltage slightly low.

Luck .......... :D
 
I dropped to 2D speeds a few days ago and that only temporarily helped. Not certain what is going on. I'll probably reload the full system when I get a chance. It might have something with the VMware software I loaded as this happened about the same time I switched to the new beta GPU client.
 
Most strange. I've run 61 GPU work units, and only the first one EUE'd. Not one since.
 
I ran about 70 with no problems and then ran over 1000 in a 5 hour period all with EUE's.
 
Back
Top