Eudora vs Outlook

PePsiCoKe

n00b
I am in charge of roughly 60 computers at 2 locations, I have had everyone set up using MS Outlook 2003, except for one woman who refuses to switch. She uses Eudora (I dont even know what version). I am one who likes consistancy and would like everyone using the same E-Mail client within the company. So now my boss wants to see in writing why this person should change from Eudora, to what is basically the company's standard, Outlook.

Is it even worth bothering with? What would some of you do? I have a lot to deal with and changing one persons E-Mail client isn't completely high on my priority list even if I beleive they should be using what everyone else is using.

leave her alone. i use eudora and absolutely love it. i'm not a big outlook fan. there ya go.

You know, I haven't even used eudora in years, I'll probably just let her keep using it, maybe even upgrade her to the latest version at least.

I know that for us here at work, we could probably use whatever client we wanted to for email, but it's the other stuff that we share in the office that they require outlook for.
Personally I like outlook better anyway, so that's fine by me.

Honestly, the only thing I could think of would be a support issue. I wouldn't want to have to support 2 or more different email clients. I don't care how simple they are, do it my way, or you get no help.

Back