etrust AV..

QwertyJuan

[H]F Junkie
I have had it on my server for like 6 months and it's worked like a charm... I have it so it downloads the lastest defs every 6 hours and my clients check the server everynight at 1:00am, but for some reason the server isn't downloading the newest defs properly.... it says it's downloaded them but it still tells me the defs I am currently using are from Jan 23/04... has anyone else had this problem?? It's the free version that CA had posted on their site a while back that everyone here downloaded...

Thanx, QwertyJuan

just checked... NONE of my machines will download the newest defs... is there a problem with their site?? Did they shut this promo version down??

Thanx, QwertyJuan

I just checked mine - the def installed is from Jan 30 2004. Using the same version as you are. Port blocked in your router? Maybe you got a new virus that shut down your AV updates? Maybe try an online virus scan, just to eliminate the possibility....

still won't update... gets like one downloaded and then throws up a buncha errors saying that the connection is lost to the update server... blah blah.... all the machines I have are doing it....

QwertyJuan

Back