Eset ESS- Advantages or not?

TechieSooner

Supreme [H]ardness
To clarify (Because I can't seem to find a rock solid answer anywhere on their website), what does it offer over the regular NOD32?

Firewall and spam protection?

That said- are there any studies (or heck- opinions) on how much better a firewall it is than the default one in Vista?

i dont like using softawre with built in firewalls, it always tends to screw something up.

i like the basic version of nod32 its such a great program low resources and accurate.

In my opinion, ESS is good for home users. Enterprise users probably already have a anti-spam solution and use the built in firewall. I don't plan on using it for any of my business customers. I will stick with just the NOD32 AV.

To clarify (Because I can't seem to find a rock solid answer anywhere on their website), what does it offer over the regular NOD32?

Firewall and spam protection?

Yes, ESS is their all in one internet security product...antivirus/firewall...with some spam removal features.

EAV is their antivirus only product.

Spam isn't a big issue with me, so that is a moot point.

However- I just find it hard to believe that ESS firewall is better than Window's? Any comparisons somewhere?
Love NOD32 but just don't think getting something that won't give me any benefit [firewall] would be the best thing to do ;)

Back