ERD Commander Winternals 2005 HELP!

Talbot7

Weaksauce
I had ERD commander winternals 2005 and now somehow I screwed up my bootsector so it no logger boots.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ERD COMMANDER 2005 THAT THEY CAN CREATE AN ISO AND SEND IT TO ME??

thanks for your help but I really need to find any way to get that iso file even if it may be a long shot...

You aren't going to get it by asking for it on here. That's what the previous poster was trying to tell you. If you have a legal license, contact Winternals directly. Or, if you don't, switch to BartPE. I actually like that better than ERD Commander, and it's free, with much more plug-ins.

BartPE not familar with it whats so special about it and what kinda plugins does it have?

alright thanks I will try that but if anyone does have an iso of erd commander and wishes to contact me please do so....

And the UBCD is bartPE on a bit of steriods, can be somewhat easier to make, and has better driver support.

I have tried burning a copy of ubcd but for some reason it always has something go wrong and it never boots correctly...IDK what I am doing wrong all I did was download the iso file and burn it and it didnt work.

you can close this thread I found a backup I made of erd awhile ago and I am all set. Thanks to those who helped.

Back