enermax/eco

AP514

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
487
So I have had my PSU just die.... Liberty ELT500 AWT -modular. I use Enermax.
I guess eco something here in states.
Looking at getting another PSU but was wondering how their REP is holding up ?
Should I go same again for my computer (in my Sig)

Suggestions ?
Also will be looking for a good 600ish watt power supply for new build. (Modular)


AP514
 
Last edited:
Where are you buying from and what are you powering? The ELT500 is 7 years old. 7. Don't go with the same again :) Does it have to be Enermax?
 
No, does not have to be Enermax I would like anothe modular unit good quality but not to expensive...

If not then I guess a antec neo 520 will be my choice
 
I still don't know where you are buying from, or what exactly you plan to power ;) or budget.. or if modularity is a must
 
Im buying from Newegg..what im powering ? it is in the post.. no budget just try'n to keep price down a bit

AP514
 
The PC P&C Silencer MK III 600 for $70.. $50 after MIR (ShellShocker) fits the bill. That's a really really old system there, I assumed you had something different now :p

Can get a smaller PSU.. easily, for that. I assume you want something to carry over to the next build (whenever that is) though.
 
There's silverstone, cooler master, corsair, antec, seasonic and a lot of brand names out there lol. There's also Kingwin. Don't always decide on what people say, take a look at the Newegg ratings to determine the Pros and Cons, mostly read the cons(short lifespan, e.t.c)

Use the price organizer to find a good PSU for your needs, anyone of them can die at a certain point so check the warranty out also.
 
Back
Top