Hi guys
I'm having trouble enabling spdif out on my Gigabyte P965-DS4 (rev. 1.0).
The optical out is connected to a pair of Behringer MS40, but there is no sound (analog works just fine). In Realtek HD Audio Manager I can change the settings for SPDIF (under Audio I/O), but in the Mixer tab the volume slider for spdif is not shown. The same goes for the volume slider in the Windows mixer - it's simply greyed out.
Can anyone tell me how I enable this feature? Any help is appreciated.
I'm having trouble enabling spdif out on my Gigabyte P965-DS4 (rev. 1.0).
The optical out is connected to a pair of Behringer MS40, but there is no sound (analog works just fine). In Realtek HD Audio Manager I can change the settings for SPDIF (under Audio I/O), but in the Mixer tab the volume slider for spdif is not shown. The same goes for the volume slider in the Windows mixer - it's simply greyed out.
Can anyone tell me how I enable this feature? Any help is appreciated.