Employment rocks!

Doozer

2[H]4U
Joined
May 30, 2001
Messages
2,548
Well, after a bad case of the unemployment I'm folding again. Right now I'm just running my GPU and some A3s to start out. I've got to take it slow to see how the power bill is effected. Hopefully I'll be able to get my borged i7 up and running some A3s as well. I must say that it does feel good to be contributing again. :)
 
Glad to have you back, and congratz on the new job!
 
Thanks! I'm also going back to school to finish up my CS degree. Classes start on the 17th. I can hardly wait. :D
 
Congratulations! :D

I hope my own company will start generating some revenue soon so that I can splurge on new hardware too :p
 
Congratulations! :D

I hope my own company will start generating some revenue soon so that I can splurge on new hardware too :p

Thanks! I hope that works out for you soon. I know that it can be rough when you don't have a lot of cash coming in.
 
Go figure, takes me 8 months to pass you and now your back to steal my thunder

on guard!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Go figure, takes me 8 months to pass you and now your back to steal my thunder

on guard!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I'm not sure I can steal your thunder. I'm pretty sure that I saw some bigadv points in your weekly stats. If I can get a new daily driver I will be going back to the bigadv myself. :)


Glad to have you back.
Congrats on the job!

Thanks! :)
 
Well glad to have another top 100 guy return, always sucks to see one go
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Well, after a bad case of the unemployment I'm folding again. Right now I'm just running my GPU and some A3s to start out. I've got to take it slow to see how the power bill is effected. Hopefully I'll be able to get my borged i7 up and running some A3s as well. I must say that it does feel good to be contributing again. :)

Welcome back and congrats on your new job!
 
Back
Top