• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Electron Microscope III (Update) Version 3.5.0

LPerry

The Weatherman
Joined
Apr 4, 2001
Messages
2,454
What's New Version 3.5.0

Along with adding the new core recognition, I have also switched this EM build to use the VB6 runtime library instead of the VB5. Most people should have the runtime installed already, but I have posted the latest release with service pack 6 at the top of the download page if you need it.

Stanford has released a new core, Gromacs33, or A0 as it is designated as a core type. Currently only Linux boxes are getting them. There is a new Gromacs33 icon in EM.

Another small issue with DBGromacs not showing an error icon has also been found and fixed.

Thanks very much to those of you who have donated a couple of $$$ to the EM-DC.COM web site. I really appreciate the help.

Enjoy! :D

Larry

Get the latest version here: http://www.em-dc.com

EMIIIx.jpg
 
sweet

edit: I updated and everything seems to be working perfectly...good job and thanks :)

FOR THE HORDE
 
Thanks again for all you do!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Upgraded. I assume that it comes with the latest protien file update as well? I used the upgrade file from v3.2.
 
LPerry, you rock! Thanks for all the hard work--keep it up!

 
sandmanx said:
Upgraded. I assume that it comes with the latest protien file update as well? I used the upgrade file from v3.2.
The protein file in the EM zip's are usually older than the current posted data files.
EM will automatically download the newest file when it sees the need. ;)
 
Back
Top