EDIROL MA-15D ?

mnmgri4

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
114
Does anyone own a set of Edirol MA-15D monitors ? If so how do you like them ? I am looking at them compared to the Swans M200MKII's.
 
I only created a new thread because I had not directly mentioned the Edirol MA's in my other thread and wanted to get the attention of those that might own them for there opinions.

RELAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
To most people the thread title gets their attention and that is why I started the new thread, so those that owned them would notice and reply.

I see that this is not OK here though so..., excuse me for not following your little computer "CLICK" rules.
 
Um, okay...what if you wanted to compare 10 different models? Would you spam us with 10 different threads? It makes no sense.
 
Glad to see you consider my threads as SPAM. From now on I will definitely reconsider any question I may want to ask on this forum due to the SPAM factor. Thanks for all your kindness and help ! And for your information, I never once referenced the Edirol speakers in my other thread, so you FAIL !
 
Back
Top