Easy CD creator after SP 2 install

alcoa

n00b
Hi, I recently reformatted due to a switch from ATI to Nvidia, during this I have encountered a couple of odd things. First, when I tried to reformat using the XP home CD it told me that my disc was incompatible with this version of windows? I had already installed SP 2 prior to the reformat, this is the only reason I can think of for this error message. I ended up writing zeros (quick option) so that I could reinstall windows.

Second. Today I attempted to install Easy CD Creator 5 and as soon as the program came up on autoplay I got a message stating that this version is incompatible with the version of windows that I am currently running? It gives you the option to "ignore this message" and install anyway. The program installed fine and even acts like it has succesfully burned a disc, but no data appears on the disc. This is a legal licensed copy of the software with all updates. I tried to go to the Roxio website but unfortunately it is down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the response, Is there anywhere I can get the patch other than from ROXIO? The website is down for who knows how long.

What version of Roxio? Version 5 is working fine here with SP2.

What problems are you having?

Back