I'm sure there's been posts like this before (I found a few on notebookcheck.net but there were no real answers)
So, I have a P7350 (2.00 ghz) on my G51 and i want to make a cpu upgrade to a 3.06 E8435.
It is the same Socket P (478) and should be compatible. But, the only laptops the processor's been used in are macbooks and imacs. and also, it's 55w compared to my p7350 (25w). Will it have any heat issues? Also, does anyone know whether it's compatible or not?
Current Temperatures on the P7350
idle CPU temp is around 50-53C
idle GPU temp is around 60C
load CPU temp is around 65C
load GPU temp is around 95C.
So, I have a P7350 (2.00 ghz) on my G51 and i want to make a cpu upgrade to a 3.06 E8435.
It is the same Socket P (478) and should be compatible. But, the only laptops the processor's been used in are macbooks and imacs. and also, it's 55w compared to my p7350 (25w). Will it have any heat issues? Also, does anyone know whether it's compatible or not?
Current Temperatures on the P7350
idle CPU temp is around 50-53C
idle GPU temp is around 60C
load CPU temp is around 65C
load GPU temp is around 95C.