e4300 + nforce650 + ocz cooler, ati 2900pro

flint338

Gawd
Selling an e4300 with an Asus P5N-E Sli motherboard (650i sli chipset). I have the original box + accessories for the motherboard, no box for the cpu. Including an OCZ heatpipe hsf (fairly big, like a Arctic Pro). Board/chip was overclocked to 3.0ghz for some of its life, stock rest of the time. Never over 1.4v. The CPU has been lapped to its copper core. Looking for $110 + shipping for combo.

Sapphire ATI 2900pro, 512mb, 320 stream processors 512bit memory interface. Includes box and all accessories, manuals, cd. In great shape, I did overclock it when I got it to 2900xt speeds just for the hell of it, but ran stock its whole life (never really needed anything faster). ONLY reason I'm selling this is because I've switched over to Linux, and ATI's drivers absolutely blow under linux. :). It's a beast of a card. Looking for $50 + shipping.

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=45348
Heatware is under flint338, I haven't traded much recently but it's 100%. Please send offers if my prices are too high. Will post pics if interested. Contact email is [email protected]. Shipping is buyer's choice, would prefer non-cc paypal but I'm open to whatever.

Thanks for looking

Back