DIV extension(triple monitors) currently using hdmi to dvi , hdmi to dvi and DP-DVI-HDMI (this is in edit as i forgot im using hdmi to dvi not dvi to dvi) erm.. nb triple monitor setup
Im needing to move my pc under my desk as the far right monitor of three has its DVI wire sticking across the corner of my desk which I really need quite desperately for work space.
Instead of moving my pc further under my desk to get the wires around the back might break my desk because it isn't amazing stable.
To cut a long story short can I just use a dvi to dvi extension cable to the far right monitor? ; and if so, should the extension be in a specific port i.e the dp dvi or dvi of the ports in my radeon 6900 or 6950(not sure).
So I think my question boils down to do I need a longer hdmi to DVI cable or a DVI-DVI extension cable? If either which is better cheers
Thanks I would really appreciate the advice on this!
Im needing to move my pc under my desk as the far right monitor of three has its DVI wire sticking across the corner of my desk which I really need quite desperately for work space.
Instead of moving my pc further under my desk to get the wires around the back might break my desk because it isn't amazing stable.
To cut a long story short can I just use a dvi to dvi extension cable to the far right monitor? ; and if so, should the extension be in a specific port i.e the dp dvi or dvi of the ports in my radeon 6900 or 6950(not sure).
So I think my question boils down to do I need a longer hdmi to DVI cable or a DVI-DVI extension cable? If either which is better cheers
Thanks I would really appreciate the advice on this!