DVD-R media

BobSutan

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Apr 5, 2000
Messages
12,226
I've been looking at different DVD-/+R media and I found a couple of different versions of Ritec DVD-Rs at Newegg.

Does anyone know what is different between them? Speed, Capacity, etc look the same.

DRD-47-4X-RDSM

DRD-47-4X-RD-IW

Also, does anyone which media works well with the LiteON LDW-411S?
 
Those two links point to the exactly same one.

From my knowledge, the RD-IW seems like a white top model - so you can print on it.

You can even check out the picture on both of them.. the RDSM's top seems silver and shiny, but RD-IW looks white.
 
Links are separate pages for me.

And that's all there is? One has a label and the other does not?

I did read something at CDFreaks about the G04 supposedly being really good with the LiteOn 411S and how there are two different versions of it: one has a purple underside and the other is silver with a white top. Now I'm wondering if these are the disks they were talking about.
 
Back
Top