DVD-Cloner Sucks Donkeys!

Rustynuts

[H]F Junkie
Ordered this software for a friend online (friend is scared to order online, my first mistake trying to help). He couldn't get it to work and tried several non-helpful help emails. He gave up and told me to ask for a refund. I emailed them several times with no response. I had paid for the download via Paypal and AMEX. Went through AMEX to get the charges reveresed, twice! Paypal keeps getting the charges re-applied basically denying my complaint.

Basically I'm hosed $60 for a POC non-functional software package that FREE stuff online beats. Thanks DVD-Coner and PayPal, blow me. :mad: rant over.

research before buying is always a good tip, also trying out a demo version is good (and there is a trial version on their site..).

Since it wasn't mine, I didn't research, just trusted my friend to know what he wanted. I don't have a dvd burner so I haven't kept up on that stuff. Still first I've heard of Paypal protecting a seller so diligently. Usually you're pretty much on your own. Problem is it's downloaded software, so it's pretty hard to "return" it!

Just a note for next time (and others). Don't buy from a company that only use PayPal for payments. Legitimate companies should always have a secure payment system setup.

Cheers,

Back