Duel Displays/two diffrent cards

AdamNF

n00b
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
28
I want to run duel monitors, i have a radeon card now, can i put a geforce to use for the other monitor or do i need to use a radeon card.
 
i'm told the best cards for the second display are matrox.

but why not just get a dual head card?

i'm wanting to either get a triple head card... or a nice pci slot card. and a 3rd 17inch display.
 
Those triple head cards are expensive I thought. You could just buy a cheapo PCI card if cost is an issue. But like my radeon has a DVI and VGA outlets on it. LCD and CRT, some poor college kids do that....well poor because of the LCD purchase.
 
Originally posted by AdamNF
I want to run duel monitors, i have a radeon card now, can i put a geforce to use for the other monitor or do i need to use a radeon card.

Your second card can be a pci geforce or radeon.
 
Back
Top