Factorxfiles
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- May 20, 2006
- Messages
- 214
Alright, I'm a daydreamer. I've always had this idea of a wearable pc. Not your standard wearable (if there is such a thing) that does GPS and plays music, but I fully functional pc. I can sense the cringes before I even mention wearable eye-monitors. You know the ones, little mini-monitors you wear like eyeglasses. The problem with these things is the low resolution, even on the very expensive models. I hit upon a solution, sort of. You know the magifyer tool in windows xp? Well this would use something pretty similar. One output would display basically a miniature of everything. It wouldn't be readable or anything, but you'd be able to see where things were. The other would display a zoomed in version of whatever the cursor is over. So basically the right one would be displaying a large workspace, but it wouldn't really be readable or useful. The left one would be zoomed in on a portion of the right, making it readable and useful.
Sound crazy?
Sound crazy?