Dual TV Tuners?

crawl39

n00b
I currently have an Nvidia Dual Tuner installed. I have had nothing but good luck with it and it has served me well. With every thing going to HD, does anyone know of a card similar to the Nvidia Dual Tuner in an HD model? I know you can use 2 cards in different slots, but I like the idea of only having 1 card.

everything is going digital, not HD. as to whether or not your card will work, I haven't done any research on how this change is going to effect our tuner cards.

I currently have an Nvidia Dual Tuner installed. I have had nothing but good luck with it and it has served me well. With every thing going to HD, does anyone know of a card similar to the Nvidia Dual Tuner in an HD model? I know you can use 2 cards in different slots, but I like the idea of only having 1 card.

As others have mentioned, the HDHomeRun is a dual tuner clear-QAM/ATSC tuner. If you like having 2 tuners in 1 slot, you'll love the HDHomeRun - it attaches via ethernet, such that you have two tuners in 0 slots.

As others have mentioned, the HDHomeRun is a dual tuner clear-QAM/ATSC tuner. If you like having 2 tuners in 1 slot, you'll love the HDHomeRun - it attaches via ethernet, such that you have two tuners in 0 slots.

I have 2 HDHRs, soon to be more, 2 tuners for Clear QAM and one tuner each with its' own Antenna (ATSC tuning mode) for different markets, an they just work great!

Back