Alright I just picked up these headphones last weekend, and I'm definitely enjoying them so far. I'm relatively new to the computer audio world, so I'm trying to figure out this little issue I have. My rig's motherboard has onboard sound (nforce) and i'm also using one of the first-gen audigy cards. I get what I can only describe as pops in some of my music. At first I thought it was just the mp3, since many of the ones I have are no more than 192kbps, since my normal speakers and headset I had before couldn't pick up the small nuiances in music like these Beyer's do. I also tried listening to an actual cd with one of the songs on my pc that I was getting the pop in, and it also made the noise in the exact same spot in the song. This makes me feel better as it doesn't appear as it is my headphones.
So long story short
what could be causing some of these popping noises I'm getting? It does it with both my audigy and the onboard sound, so the culprit isn't either one of those exclusively.
Anyone with ideas?
So long story short
Anyone with ideas?