Jul 17, 2008 #1 A alan2308 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2008 Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 4,110 Congrats to dropper on 2 Million points. WTF!
Jul 17, 2008 #2 K Kendrak [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009 Joined Aug 29, 2001 Messages 21,141 Congrats Dropper! I'm right behind you!
Jul 17, 2008 #3 D digital_exhaust [H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008 Joined Aug 14, 2006 Messages 6,903 Nice job man... keep it up!!! Fold On!!!
Jul 18, 2008 #4 J jws2346 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 28, 2007 Messages 1,768 WTF dropper I'm a little behind you so don't stop and smell the roses too long (only kiddin' ) FOLD ON!
WTF dropper I'm a little behind you so don't stop and smell the roses too long (only kiddin' ) FOLD ON!
Jul 18, 2008 #5 P Pocatello DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x7 Staff member 2FA Joined Jun 15, 2005 Messages 6,881 Fold on, dude! Fantastic!
Jul 18, 2008 #7 C Celerator [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 6, 2003 Messages 1,935 Nice folding dropper. Keep the peddle to the metal!
Jul 18, 2008 #8 Xilikon [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008 2FA Joined Oct 12, 2004 Messages 15,022 Fold on, that's a nice milestone
Jul 18, 2008 #10 M metallicafan [H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2010 2FA Joined Mar 30, 2005 Messages 2,205 Good going man! Chalk up another million for the Horde. Congrats!
Jul 20, 2008 #11 A APOLLO [H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2009 Joined Sep 17, 2000 Messages 9,089 Congrats on your double mil and onwards to three!!
Jul 20, 2008 #12 N nomad8u [H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2008 Joined Feb 12, 2004 Messages 1,083 Great job dropper! Keep up the pace... I'm only 1.6 Million behind ya.
Jul 20, 2008 #13 S Sunin [H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2008 Joined Dec 27, 2005 Messages 3,421 Grats Dropper! WTF Thanks for contributing!
Aug 23, 2010 #14 D dropper [H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2011 Joined Jul 20, 2000 Messages 732 Wow! I hadn't seen this thread before, but I want to say thanks to all of you. I now produce about 2M every 2 weeks and now have over 44M! Keith
Wow! I hadn't seen this thread before, but I want to say thanks to all of you. I now produce about 2M every 2 weeks and now have over 44M! Keith
Aug 23, 2010 #15 Axdrenalin [H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009 2FA Joined Jan 28, 2004 Messages 6,301 Sunin said: Grats Dropper! WTF Thanks for contributing! Click to expand... Congratulations Dropper! You smoked me a little while back, and it's nice to see you keep up that level of production!
Sunin said: Grats Dropper! WTF Thanks for contributing! Click to expand... Congratulations Dropper! You smoked me a little while back, and it's nice to see you keep up that level of production!
Aug 23, 2010 #16 K Kendrak [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009 Joined Aug 29, 2001 Messages 21,141 Hehe, blast from the past
Aug 23, 2010 #17 S sirmonkey1985 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2010 Joined Sep 13, 2008 Messages 22,412 Kendrak said: Hehe, blast from the past Click to expand... yeah seriously i was about to make fun of alan thinking WTF 2 million? he has 44 million then i saw the date and went WTF!?! keep up the good work, dropper 44 million is nuts.. ill catch up to you in about 70 years..
Kendrak said: Hehe, blast from the past Click to expand... yeah seriously i was about to make fun of alan thinking WTF 2 million? he has 44 million then i saw the date and went WTF!?! keep up the good work, dropper 44 million is nuts.. ill catch up to you in about 70 years..