Drop the dough on a stacker 830?

Dutt1113

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Messages
1,623
I was just wondering if you think I should I should spend the money on a stacker 830? I know it seems like a lot of money for a case, but it looks like its quality and has a lot of features. Its got a removeable m/b tray, roomy, lots of fan options, etc.

My question is do you think I should just splurge and get it or get something of similar look and quality maybe for a little cheaper? Any suggestions. What is most popular when it comes to high end cases?
 
The stacker 830 is a great case. I have the Thermaltake Armor......VERY popular right now.

When I was building my rig, I was stuck between the 830 and the armor. I went with the Armor because I got the Armor LCS (has liquid coold stuff built in) and it had windowed doors. The 830 only had the mesh in the door and I wanted something clear. had the Armor LCS not been out yet, I would have got the 830
 
Back
Top