• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

DR. Dre Headphones

Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
40
I was just in best buy today and I tried on a pair of the Dre headphones. Wow is all I have to say.

I don't know if anyone else has tried these on or not. But man I have never heard bass response such as this from a headset before.
If you haven't tried them yet I would reccoment it for sure.
signature_gtx285.jpg

Also I want to get a pair but the price tag is a little high.
If anyone knows of a possible cheaper brand that has this good of bass responce I would like to look into those as well.

But hey what are you doing still reading this? Go to best buy and try those suckers out. I loved them. My jaw literally dropped.
 
I was just in best buy today and I tried on a pair of the Dre headphones. Wow is all I have to say.

I don't know if anyone else has tried these on or not. But man I have never heard bass response such as this from a headset before.
If you haven't tried them yet I would reccoment it for sure.
signature_gtx285.jpg

Also I want to get a pair but the price tag is a little high.
If anyone knows of a possible cheaper brand that has this good of bass responce I would like to look into those as well.

But hey what are you doing still reading this? Go to best buy and try those suckers out. I loved them. My jaw literally dropped.

There are a bunch of threads about the Dr. Dre's. I myself was going to purchase a pair, but after reading the responses from others it seems there are much better ones on the market for the same if not lower prices. Here is a link to a thread with some info you might like to know
 
If anyone knows of a possible cheaper brand that has this good of bass responce I would like to look into those as well.
Beyerdynamic DT 770. The de facto 'slam cans'. Not less expensive than the 'Monster Beats', but no doubt leagues better.
 
Back
Top