Do I need a new UPS?

BKQ15

n00b
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
5
I recently purchased and installed a GTX 550 Ti Superclocked video card and I have a GS 600 power supply. When I started playing BF3 my UPS started beeping and I thought it would just go away after a few seconds but it didn't.

The beeping isnt consistent, I quit the game after a few minutes. I have a Cyberpower 425VA and I'm not sure if i need a new UPS or maybe it is something else. There is no beeping if i'm not playing BF3. I can however play other video games which don't make my UPS beep. Any suggestions?

Not sure if you need my specs but here they are:

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9750 Quad-Core Processor 2.40 GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
System type: 64 bit OS
Video Card: GeForce GTX 550 Ti Superclocked
 
I had issues like that before on a ups when I would start gaming it would trip the ups, replaced it with a larger one solved it.
 
I might help if you listed the make and model of your UPS. :)

Sorry, I missed it, you did list it.
 
Back
Top