DLP? Plasma? LCD?

NsMoboy

n00b
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
35
Im buying a new TV, going from a mid-range priced 22inch from the mid 90s to something HD. I went to best buy and a few other places and all thier employees are pretty much retarded, cant get shit for answers from anyone. I would like to know, what is the best type of large screen TV?

Size wise im looking to be in the 60s-70s (inches). Definately HD.
~Thanks
 
I have a older 61 Samsung DLP (720P version)... We love it. HD looks amazing. There is no screen burn in also.

I have hooked up to it...
HD Dish receiver into DVI
Media PC into HDMI
Progressive scan DVD player into component
Xbox 360 into component input

Very happy with my DLP, I just had them come out and replace the light engine and screen and it even looks better now.

Check out the DLPs.

-Dave
 
I have seen the Samsung DLP sets.............I have to agree they rock.
 
DLP all the way.

Plasma (colour bleed, bluryness) and LCD (black level, response time, viewing angle) both have different drawbacks so keep that in mind.
 
DLP but ffs get a warranty and a half with it. They use lamps and they go bad. However, if you have the option of using a projector? I have a 72" DLP projector which rocks but you need a windowless/blacked out room for that.
 
spaceman said:
DLP but ffs get a warranty and a half with it. They use lamps and they go bad. However, if you have the option of using a projector? I have a 72" DLP projector which rocks but you need a windowless/blacked out room for that.

I heard something about these new (or not) black projection screens that are supposed to be amazing...heard anything about them?
 
Back
Top