• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

display setup questions..... from a beginner.. come help...

umcpgrad

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
2,800
alright guys.. so I have a 17incher wide screen on my dell laptop.. and I know the laptop can do dual screens.. because it has a 7800go..

and I got a mac mini.. and I just got a 24incher dell and going to run that on the mac mini..

I guess my confusing question is.. how can I run the laptop dual screen on that lcd.. and run mac mini at the sametime... or I guess.. switch from mac mini.. to dual screen on laptop to lcd screen...

does that make any sense?

I guess I am trying to run a dual setup.. maybe watch movie and surf web on mac min.. and game on the lcd on laptop or gaming on the lcd dell...

:confused: :( ...
help and suggestions will be great.. thanks... I am not making any sense rights? :eek:
 
actually one question

is there any way to play game on one and then watch movie on the other?
 
Back
Top