Diamond Customer Support

GriMReapeRAK

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
306
I bought a Diamond 5870 last year and I've always had an anti-aliasing problem (flashing black squares whenever 2x or 4x AA was enabled). It's never been too much of a problem since no AA or 8x AA worked just fine, but now I want to use a little bit of AA in games and want to get it fixed. I sent in a support ticket to Diamond on Dec. 17, but they never even looked at it. I sent a support ticket to AMD/ATI a couple of days ago about the problem and they responded the next day with some possible fixes, but told me that I would need to contact Diamond directly for any RMA.

The problem is, not only does Diamond not respond to the tickets, the help chat has never been up. Every way you choose to try and contact them it leads to submission of a support ticket. :mad::confused:

So if anyone who has used Diamond can give me some help on how to get a hold of someone at Diamond, please let me know. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.
 
I got this number from newegg for Diamond: 1-818-534-1414

Hopefully it works for you.
 
Just curious, what AA filter are you using in the Control panel? Box? Edge-Detect? It will use whatever filter you choose even if the box to "use application settings" is checked, as that only applies to the AA level not the filter type. Asking mainly because I've experienced similar issues due to certain filters not playing well with certain games.
 
Back
Top