• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

DFI Onboard Audio Problem

Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
55
Well I've got a DFI Lanparty UT nf4 Ultra-D motherboard and I can't seem to get the onboard sound working. It's enabled in bios, and I'm coming from a fresh install of windows here. I downloaded the audio drivers from the DFI site directly. (5th link down here)

Nothing seems to be working. I'm 95% sure that the audio module works, I'm convinced it's some driver issue that I can't seem to figure out. Anybody got any ideas?

PS - It's one of the Karajan Module's
3_939_12.jpg
 
Important PS. Sorry, I have DFI onboard audio working, but I do not have the Karajan module.

I didn't have much to do for mine other than enable it in BIOS and the OS.

You probably want to check out:

DFI Street
 
DFI Street has been down for two days now :)

It's enabled in the BIOS and in windows of course.



That's what the device manager is showing me
 
Back
Top