Dell U2711 sRGB colour problems

l_e_e

n00b
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
1
Hi All, just received my U2711 and i'm having a problem using the sRGB mode. When selected i am seeing strange sky blue highlights on desktop icons. O/S i am using is windows 7.When using chrome and I.E browers the white pages are a weird sky blue? also when viewing photos the highlights are the same blue colour? is this normal? seems like the gamma setting are incorrect? What i did discover is that if i change the gamma setting to Mac, then the colours seem fine!!!! (i have a P.C. system btw). I have loaded the monitor driver from the disk included with the monitor, the colour profile for the monitor is set to 'dell u2711 colour profile d6500 (default).

All other colour modes are fine, including adobe RGB, so any ideas why sRGB is acting this way?

I'm getting the same kind of blue distortion within the bios screen also. So seems like a monitor fault?

Many thanks for your time.

Lee
 
Back
Top