Ohmycaptain
Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2011
- Messages
- 717
I finally got the third monitor up and running yesterday, so without further adieu, here it is!
http://youtu.be/lnWbiH1aqvE
Hopefully it finally replaced the sound of my cold-ridden creepy breathing with some... equally not so good music, but better than sounding like the kid from Hey Arnold in the background. This was taken with my phone, so not very good at all. Just a small glimpse at it.
Some pics (I'm aware how bad they are, again, phone);
I'll have some much higher quality pictures up soon as well, I just need to get my girlfriend's Nikon SLR camera to take some good pictures.
Also, I got rid of my two 5970's and I ordered a 7970, so I'll take a picture of that when I get it as well.
http://youtu.be/lnWbiH1aqvE
Hopefully it finally replaced the sound of my cold-ridden creepy breathing with some... equally not so good music, but better than sounding like the kid from Hey Arnold in the background. This was taken with my phone, so not very good at all. Just a small glimpse at it.
Some pics (I'm aware how bad they are, again, phone);
I'll have some much higher quality pictures up soon as well, I just need to get my girlfriend's Nikon SLR camera to take some good pictures.
Also, I got rid of my two 5970's and I ordered a 7970, so I'll take a picture of that when I get it as well.