whitewarrior11
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2005
- Messages
- 268
Hello guys,
I am looking for a pair of inexpensive monitors, most likely 1680x1050, to supplement my Dell 2007wfp in an Eyefinity setup.
I found, on Dell Financial Services, used Dell monitors: used Dell 2009wt. I have never heard of this monitor before and would like your input on it. Type of panel, reviews, usual problems, etc.
Has any of you bought used Dell monitors in the past? How reliable are they?
Thanks!
I am looking for a pair of inexpensive monitors, most likely 1680x1050, to supplement my Dell 2007wfp in an Eyefinity setup.
I found, on Dell Financial Services, used Dell monitors: used Dell 2009wt. I have never heard of this monitor before and would like your input on it. Type of panel, reviews, usual problems, etc.
Has any of you bought used Dell monitors in the past? How reliable are they?
Thanks!