Dell 2001 FP 719 shipped!

Though, bummer CA has tax, which adds $53, making the total still only like $772.

Anyone want to buy my Sony 21inch Flat CRT e540, $250 local pickup in central CA Modesto. Works great and the image restoration feature fixes picture if it ever gets too light. I don't think it would be possible to ship this thing.
 
Grah I'm angry, I just ordered this monitor on wednesday, and got it today with ground shipping, they bumped it to two day or something because I wasn't supposed to get it until monday tuesday or wednesday according to UPS.

I'm going to call in with this coupon and complain that the price is cheaper now, I shouldn't have anything to worry about I think. BTW the monitor is perfect. The "screen door" isn't really an issue with me, I'm totally used to it from my 1800FP, also I have no dead pixels, and on a completely black screen I really don't notice back light issues. I can't wait to show this off to all my friends :D :p

BTW the second code is expired.
 
Back
Top