Decision time between Shuttle's SN41GSV3 or Biostars IDEQ200N?

Cytomax

n00b
This computer will NOT be overclocked and is intended solely on the purpose of gaming. My BIGGEST concern is really the PSU on these 2 units.. Biostar's IDEQ200N has a 200 Watt PSU and Shuttle's SN41GSV3 has a 250 Watt PSU.

I originally wanted the 200N because they got such great reviews on newegg but i dont think the 200Watt PSU will be able to cope with such a great demand in power. The following is what is going to enter the system what do you guys think?

XP-2500
2 X 256 Megs of DDR 400
ATI 9800 Pro
Audigy 2
2 PATA Hard Drives
1 PATA DVD Drive

This is what i know from reading and reviews..

Biostar's IDEQ200N
- Biostar's IDEQ200N has a 5 star rating out of 94 in Newegg
- Biostar's IDEQ200N is better than Shuttle's SN41GS Version 1 in performance (according to a review)
- Biostar's IDEQ200N is quieter than Shuttle's SN41GS Version 1 (Dont know about Version 3)
- Biostar's IDEQ200N is cheaper by about $50
- Biostar's IDEQ200N has the PCI slot in between the AGP and the Outside of the Case so you can use a non stock cooler but then you lose the PCI slot

Shuttle's SN41GSV3
- Shuttle's SN41GSV3 has a 3 star rating out of 22 votes
- Shuttle's SN41GSV3 has a 250 Watt PSU compared to Biostar's IDEQ200N 200 Watt
- Shuttle's SN41GSV3 has the AGP slot on the outside so a video card will not interfere with the PCI slot in case you want to use it The down side is that you cant use anything bigger than a stock cooler because it will interfere with the case
- Not much else is known simply because there are no reviews

BTW If you guys know of an even better Barebones system out there that can support the XP-2500 (I already have the XP-2500) please let me know.

Does anyone know if either of these comes with a built in handle?

If anyone has any advice on how to build a custom one better and cheaper im all ears...

Thanks in Advance
Eddie

Back