• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Deciding on Case for new Build

DFinan

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
124
Ok I have narrowed down my new case for my next build to either the NZT Phantom or the 800D Obsidian. I dont plan on watercooling to star but want a case thats easy to add it to. I am also looking for a case that is easy to do wire managemet on (my weakpoint on system builds). Anyone have comments on one of these over the other, or maybe something along the lines of these two I might have overlooked.

Thanks for the input.

David
 
Ok I have narrowed down my new case for my next build to either the NZT Phantom or the 800D Obsidian. I dont plan on watercooling to star but want a case thats easy to add it to. I am also looking for a case that is easy to do wire managemet on (my weakpoint on system builds). Anyone have comments on one of these over the other, or maybe something along the lines of these two I might have overlooked.

Thanks for the input.

David
The 800D has space that goes on for decades, the NZT seems to be a more "stylized case" of a more manageable size. In the end I like the look of the 800D but give props to NZT for the easy to manage switches for the fans. Just wish they would design cases that didn't remind me of old Alienwares.
 
Back
Top