Decent 2.1 system

I'm an A/V guy with a nice home theater, and I have the Logitech Z-2300 on my PC. Dunno if that's out of your price range, but they sound surprisingly good and have really good bass.
 
is this for gaming, music or movies....mostly? My buddy had the sonic t-amp (which was affordable - $25, but isn't so much anymore) Paired with some paradigm studio monitors (you could use other *efficient* bookshelves) and the sound was pretty good - way better than most i have heard -but that setup did lack a little in bass, but was good for music.
 
Come on man. No. Unless you are on a tight budget, do not get any pc speakers. Get some powered monitors and a real sub. Two $100 pieces you buy both or one at a time and smoke your friends piece of plastic lol.
 
Picked up my Swan M200MKII's and haven't looked back. PC speakers are a joke now. Swan DOES make some nice 2.1 setups, but their 2.0 active monitors are outstanding.
 
Uses are gaming and music listening. I listen to alot of rap and hip hop so a good bass is necessary.
 
Back
Top