Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
A few years ago, I saw someone tap the screen to get a stuck pixel free; a few weeks after I bought my new viewsonic screen, all of a sudden I had a green stuck pixel. Tapped it twice, it went away. Has been fine now for a year. Tap lightly, not like you're trying to drive a nail.
I think the pixel is dead. I ran UDPixel on it for 3 hours and it's still there. Oh well, I don't even see it in my typical monitor usage. Only see it when I put up an all white background. I can deal with it (especially since it's not seen)