DDTS-100 users - help!

xiaobao12

n00b
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
7
Hi all,

I recently acquired the very rare DDTS-100. However, the person that sold it to me lost the remote. Can people that have this product tell me what features I am missing without the remote? I heard that there is a "noise test" button? That doesn't sound like a big issue but I heard that there is a dynamic compression mode that can ONLY be turned on or off with the remote? Is this true?

And according to:

http://www.sharkyforums.com/showthread.php?t=241402

dynamic compression is automatically turned on when you power on - how will I be able to turn it off?:confused:

Anything else?

Thank you.
 
Thanks.

Does anybody know if there is a way to turn the dynamic compression on/off without the remote?? It seems like it is possible to reprogram a remote - I wonder if there is any other way?
 
Well if you look on page four of the manual I linked you, it says the following.

The Creative Decoder DDTS-100 is set, by default, to compressed
Dynamic Mode. To enable the full dynamic range to be heard at lower
volumes, you may uncompress the dynamic range to its full splendor
by pressing the DYNAMIC MODE button on the remote control. The
uncompressed mode can only be enabled with the remote control.

Got a universal remote handy?
 
Back
Top