DayZ Chernarus Private Hive for [H] Community hosted by G.I.BROZ

2wiced

2[H]4U
Easiest Way To Install DayZ Mod - or any Arma 2 Mod
PlayWithSix The program installs everything that you need! Then you can click on the game and the server and it will install anything else you need to get into the game.
1. Install Playwithsix
2. Verify the paths to your games by clicking large Arma 2 Image.
3. "Toggle Mod Browser" is below the Arma 2 Image. Click on it and it will open up a list of mods you can download.
4. Select the mod you want.
5. Let it install.
6. Good luck!

New players now spawn with M9SD

Remote Connect IP

108.13.164.232 port 2302

Some people say they cannot see it through remote connect, if this happens to you, FILTER FOR: G.I.BROZ or LAX or #BMW or Rmon

Teamspeak Address

gibroz.dlinkddns.com

General Information:
- Saintly server software with private hive & several admins
- 50 Slots
- Running 24/7
- Anti Alt+F4 script.
- Veteran Difficulty
- 3rd:On - CH:Off - WP:On - Nametags:Off - Deathmsg:On
- Chats: Side / Direct / Vehicle / Group
- Friendly people, untill shot at :)
- Pvp is allowed.
- Theres A LOT of vehicles, including 3 choppers :)
- Updates and restarts are once a day, unless something happens. Admins always give a heads up before server reset.
- Day and Night cycle.
- Everyone is welcome, we have a variety of people playing from various countries.
- Server located in USA California,
- Vehicles & tent inventory save
- Vehicle spawns fixed
- 1.7.2.6 latest beta version

General Rules:
- Dont Hack (We will figure it out :D)
- Side Chat Is open but please be respectful of others.
- Bad language is OK! This isn't battlefield 3 ;)

Custom Load Out:

- M9SD
- RangeFinder
- Bandaid

Download Links:

Download link for Arma II OA Beta

DayZ Mod Download

We also have Lingor Island Server link below

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1713741

Thank you to Ocbaud, Mark, and Autonomous. Ill be on more over the weekend.

Well hearing things about admin abuse from Electro so probably gonna have to bin these servers. Too bad to because it was fun playing on them.

Well hearing things about admin abuse from Electro so probably gonna have to bin these servers. Too bad to because it was fun playing on them.

Wait? what admin abuse? 3l3C7R0 is admin abusing? He does not own admin on the chernarus server. What is he doing on Lingor Island. Please PM me.

so i guess the server is offline?

well that was a complete waste of time playing on there it seems....

so i guess the server is offline?

well that was a complete waste of time playing on there it seems....

its offline? I havnt spoken to the guy hosting it. He has been having some internet issues I think. The lingor island server is up and running and has been 24/7. I apologize for that server. Ill try and see whats going on.

Damn I was going to try this when I got home tonight, I bought Arma 2 just to play DayZ 2 weeks ago and was so bored I haven't touched it... Thought I would check here before I uninstall and chalk that cash up to a spontaneous dumb idea...

Damn I was going to try this when I got home tonight, I bought Arma 2 just to play DayZ 2 weeks ago and was so bored I haven't touched it... Thought I would check here before I uninstall and chalk that cash up to a spontaneous dumb idea...

Server is online. Both servers are online.

We have
5 people in the lingor island server now. And on teamspeak. Come join in.

173.51.5.34 port 2302

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1713741

So the Chernarus server is not up or it is under a different ip cause I can't join it through play six nor the server browser in game and it doesn't even come up on game tracker. The lingor server does though

So the Chernarus server is not up or it is under a different ip cause I can't join it through play six nor the server browser in game and it doesn't even come up on game tracker. The lingor server does though

confirmed, server is down again

Back