• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Data recovery from a partition. Help?

blade12

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
346
Hey, I was wondering what is the best program for recovering data. I reformatted wrong partition and I figured that out 10 mins into the formation. I wanted to just format my 15 gig hard-drive with windows xp/programs but I reformatted my 130 gig(maybe a little larger) partition by mistake and I am really pissed off. I had even backed up some of my programs from the 15 gig partition into the 130 but I lost ALL that. I did the reformating in a rush and that's how it all happened. I atleast want to scan and see if all those files are still there(I didn't overwrite anything. Soon as formating was done, I shut down my pc and reformatted the 15 gig partition so the 130 gig partition is still clear). After that, we will see. :(
 
i would either use a program called ERD comander or i also use a app called File scavanger.
 
Back
Top