Data distribution pole

c0rpt3ch

Weaksauce
We're in the process of remodeling our offices and when everything is said and done we will have a 'island' of desks in the center of one room. We'll be dropping power and data down through a pole but I'm not sure where to find them to buy them. The local Home Depot wanted to sell me metal conduit but we're looking for something more refined. Anyone have any suggestions on where to get nice looking distribution poles that will blend in with the rest of the office?

Thanks!

Sucks they are so expensive, but maybe you can find one a little cheaper.

If it is data only, you don't need an enclosure- you can drop a bundle of data cables terminated to something like this or this

Legrand Wiremold tele poles are nice. I got one for a client where the island behind the front counter; I had no way to run network cabling without running across concrete floor. I went to a local electrical supply store. They had one of these tele poles in stock that they wanted to get rid of (special order for another customer that didn't pick it up). Sold it to me for $40.00 to get it out of their warehouse. Cut it down to size. Worked nicely.

We'll be running data and power through it. We're in the middle of a remodel at the moment so I don't think they'll mind the price on for the pole.

Back