• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

D-Link DKVM-27 USB KVM

-zax-

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
2,200
Anyone have this?

Just got one yesterday and think I got the bad one of the bunch. :( Ironically was my first order from ZipZoomFly.com too. :rolleyes:

Anyway... to sum the story up.... video works and looks great. Its the K and the M that aren't so hot... lol

Mouse movement seems to function correctly, but sometimes it takes like 2 - 5 clicks on left, middle, or right button for the click to register. The keyboard also acts like it has a stuck key once in a while too.

I like the Hotkey support of it, and it is really quick on switching between the 2 pcs... If it weren't for this confounded mouse and keyboard problem I think I would love this thing.

Called D-Link and the guy told me to exchange it at my place of purchase. I hope ZipZoomFly.com has a good RMA service!


So... basically summing up my rant... does anyone have this switch and if so does it show any symptoms like mine? Also does anyone know if ZipZoomFly's RMA service is good to work with?
 
Back
Top