CSP-MAG making noise:

mwin

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
3,659
The CSP-MAG 12v pump that I've got stuck in my little box started making an awful racket the other day. This box get's run about two or three hours a night during the week, and most all weekend. It's got that CSP-MAG pump, a Swiftech Storm block, BIX 120mm radiator, T-Line and fillport. All .5" ID tubing. The pump is only a few months old, should I contact DangerDen? Do a lot of these pumps fail? My temps are still good, and the RPM reading on the pump is still good...it's just noisy.
 
They are bad pumps, along with what I have, MAG II - LE... both are noisy, mine started off quiet too, took about a week to make an annoying rattle.
 
mmm, mine failed miserbly. Worked great for a couple of months then it started making bad noises...then it started to destroy itself and fill my loop with black crap....not nice
 
Back
Top