crunch time! apple 23inch or 2x2007wfp?

fuziwuzi

Weaksauce
finally i have found the two monitor options i want.

they cost about the same. and i get more (matching and even) screen real estate from the 2x20s. seeing i can't view the apple and dell the decision is hard, as i love image quality.

if i get the apple i will most likely keep my current SDMX73, it would be more screen real estate, but the image quality would differ, and as will the size so it would actually be bigger but with two screen sizes, and image qualities.

i am going to check the dell again.

confusion!

any opinions would be appriciated

The dual displays will be extremely helpful, no doubt, but I personally love 1920x1200 and would choose it over any number of displays that are not at least 1080p.

Remember that the Apple has limited inputs and is probably due for a major redesign by this year's end.

Couldn't you purchase a BenQ or Dell 24" and buy a secondary monitor with the spare cash?

Couldn't you purchase a BenQ or Dell 24" and buy a secondary monitor with the spare cash?

I'm guessing it's the Apple 23" vs. the Dell 20"s because both are S-IPS panels. For color critical work (before you get into the really high end) S-IPS really seems to be the only way to go.

Are you folks certain that the 23" Apple is IPS because there isn't much information on it here.

Also, there is guarantee that the 20" Dell that you will get will be IPS.

Back