CRT vs DAYLIGHT

You've really got to reduce the amount of daylight in the room somehow, that's the only thing that's going to really help...
 
I use to run one of those anti glare screens way back when I had a CRT and they do help.
 
Get something over the windows and they won't bother you. Most blinds in the US suck ass, but theres some that actually make it look like it's night time inside the room.
 
CRTs work best when they have a slightly lit area behind them and dim area in front (like some lamps behind the CRT.

What I do anyways is always move pc stuff, tvs etc in front of windows. or on the wall the windows are on anyways. There is always the option of black out curtains but that would be kind of depressing to be in such a dark room...
 
peacetilence said:
CRTs work best when they have a slightly lit area behind them and dim area in front (like some lamps behind the CRT.

What I do anyways is always move pc stuff, tvs etc in front of windows. or on the wall the windows are on anyways. There is always the option of black out curtains but that would be kind of depressing to be in such a dark room...
My room is painted Black on the North and South walls and Dark Grey on the East and West walls. With Dark Navy Blue pull down solid blinds.
 
Back
Top