CRT problem old PC/new PC.

Jimrob25

Weaksauce
Alright, I know what you people are going to say. (Counter Strike 1.6 is 10years old and blah blah...) My problems run deeper than a simple 100fps problem. I get 100fps on both setups.

First of all this is my setup.

Processor - AMD Phenom II x 3 (2.8Ghz.)
Motherboard - ASUS Deluxe M4A79T
Memory - 4 xGB OCZ DDR3
Video - eVga 9800gtx+ Superclocked
Sound - xfi xtremegamer
PSU - Corsair 650watt.
OS - XP SP2 Professional.

The problem I had is with my new pc (listed above,) I cannot get my colors on my CRT set correctly (Viewsonic E90fb.) Everytime I try this, the colors are either way too dark, or wayyyy to bright. Now when I use this same CRT monitor with my older PC, with an onboard video card it seems to be perfect.

The monitor I use on the new pc is a LCD Viewsonic VX922.

MY videocard setting for both PC's are the same. (Pretty much everything off except for "Texture Filtering" and its set to quality.

Anyone have any experience in this problem cause also IM me on AIM or MSN Messenger. Will offer a reward VIA Paypal.

AIM: Jimrob25
MSN [email protected]

Are you adjusting it manually, like sliding the slider bars around and screwing with gamma, contrast, brightness, whatever via NV's control panel?

Last statement = shady much.

I tried doing the monitor settings and the videocard settings. I got it close one time but it still looked way to terrible.

Normally I wouldn't care cause I have an awesome LCD....but after seeing some other crt pictures in images and videos I got a bit envious haha.

Back