CRT Gaming

JeffB

Limp Gawd
Does anyone know of any good names? I was originally thinking about the F520 but then decided I didn't want to spend the money.

Anyone know of any good high quality gaming CRT monitors? Preferably within $500-$1000

I love the one that I've got.

21'' Sony Trinitron E540. Around $500 - great everything except the weight ;) about 80 lbs.

Mitsubishi 2070-SB. Great monitor, HUGE but beautiful. It wont disapoint you.

I'll tell you what to avoid: Hansol

They make the worst PC monitors I have ever used or seen, if they werent so damn cheap then nobody would ever buy them.

If you need a CRT, this is the one to get. http://www.necmitsubishi.com/produc...t=230&ClassificationFamily=1&Classification=1
The Sony E540 is a decent monitor but not really in the same league as this in terms of overall sharpness, corner sharpness and color saturation. The 520 is a piece of junk, at least every one that I have used has been. As for the Viewsonic, thanks man, there are lots of Viewsonic 20"+, most of them are sub-par displays but the G series are decent but hardly noteworthy.

NEC is the way to go. they make the best high end CRT monitors IMO. the monitor in the link above ^ is really nice.

i bought a viewsonic a90f+ and i havent been too pleased with it. not that its a 22" $600 monitot or anything, but i still expected alot better performance.

Back